Joshua 24:15

"Choose you this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord."

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A new start 2010!


I have had a blog for over a year now and posted maybe twice!! I really want to get into it more now! I love the idea of printing it all out at the end of the year!! I cannot believe it is 2010 already! This number really snuck up on me. It really seems like yesterday that everyone was so nervous about Y2k, and that was a decade ago!?! This year I will turn 30. That number just seems crazy too me!! I think I will just be forever 29!! Well, I have soooo many New Years Resolutions this year. Here are a few.... I want to re-learn to play the piano, bake my own whole wheat bread weekly, get my food storage and pantry re-organized and stocked, be a better mother, wife, sister, daughter, run daily (atleast 5 days), run a half marathon, visit my grandparents once a week and clean their house, keep up on my laundry better. My list goes on and on. I figure each year even if I accomplish atleast 2 or 3 of my huge list that is something right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers